Wednesday 24 October 2012

counter proposal letter

counter proposal letter
here is sample counter proposal letter. edit this sample by your self to apply it.



Dear Ms Interviewer,
I am very pleased to have received the offer of Financial Marketing Manager with Bank of the World and look forward to accepting it. I am convinced that my 10 years experience in this field will be a great asset for your organization. The terms of the offer are acceptable with a few minor modifications.
Base Salary of $60,000 per year. I have researched the industry norms for the position of Financial Marketing manager and believe a salary of $70,000 is more in-line with the vast experience and knowledge that I would bring to the job.
Benefits package.The benefit package offered by Bank of the World is very generous. I would only ask that the 6 month waiting period be waved.
Vacation. I understand that company policy only allows for 2 weeks vacation, despite industry experience. Would it be possible for me to take another week at my own expense?
The position of financial marketing manager is of great interest to me. I sincerely believe that it corresponds to my professional objectives and that my experience in product launches, I will be able to make a strong contribution to your organization. I welcome the opportunity to discuss these modification with you in the very near future.
Sincerely,
 

1 comment:

  1. What is a counteroffer letter? A counteroffer letter is a formal letter a job candidate writes to a hiring manager when they're unsatisfied with the initial job offer. The individual usually states their interest in accepting the job but wants to negotiate its terms. here are some blogs about templates

    Wedding Templates
    Sample Templates
    Best Templates
    Excel Templates
    Sample Template Format
    Beispielvorlagen

    ReplyDelete